WMS/WCS Solutions Consultant
– Reporting to: WMS Delivery Manager
– Location: UK Remote
– Department: WMS Business Unit
– Package: £35K – £45K (plus benefits & Bonus)
Our client is looking for a WMS Solutions Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will work on the design, configuration, testing and delivery of their Tier 1 WMS, Warehouse Advantage, for their customers across Europe.
– Translate customer business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel.
– Translate technical design documents into estimates of effort required to deliver the solution.
– Configure, develop, test and troubleshoot solutions to ensure that they meet specification and customer expectations.
– Mentor both junior colleagues and customers in the delivery of tasks throughout the lifecycle of a project.
– Assist in the delivery of CRP/FARs to the customers.
– Assist in training of customer management team, SMEs and trainers.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Supply chain & distribution industry domain experience.
– Warehouse Management System (WMS/WCS) exposure. Highjump, Blue Yonder, Manhattan Associates, SAP-WM/eWM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, OR equivalent
– Proven track record in delivering complex supply chain solutions into both green and brownfield environments.
– Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
– Database experience. SQL Server, Oracle, etc. with Stored Procedures.
– Excellent listening, oral and written communication.
– A natural problem solver with strong interpersonal skills.
– Reporting experience (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS).
– Using, querying and data structure creation with SQL Databases (preferably MS-SQL or PostgreSQL).
– Commercial experience of the retail or logistics industries.
– Full driving licence.