WMS Solutions Architect
Reporting to: WMS Delivery Manager
Location: UK Remote
Department: WMS Business Unit
Package: £80,000 + benefits & £5K-£10K Bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced and ambitious WMS Solution Architect that can lead the design, configuration, testing and delivery of their Tier 1 WMS, Warehouse Advantage, for their customers across Europe.
· Lead in the translating of customer business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel.
· Translation of technical design documents into estimates of effort required to deliver the solution.
· Lead the configuration, development, testing and troubleshooting of solutions to ensure that they meet specifications and customer expectations.
· Mentor both junior colleagues and customers in the delivery of tasks throughout the lifecycle of a project.
· Lead the delivery of CRP/FARs to the customers
· Assist in training of customer management team, SMEs and trainers.
· Other duties as assigned
· Supply chain & distribution industry domain experience
· Warehouse Management System (WMS) exposure. Highjump, Blue Yonder, Manhattan Associates, SAP-WM/eWM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc.
· Proven track record in leading the design and successful delivery of complex supply chain solutions into both green and brownfield environments.
· Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
· Programming or configuration experience. Java, Python, C#, etc.
· Database experience. SQL Server, Oracle, etc. with Stored Procedures.
· Excellent listening, oral and written communication.
· A natural problem solver with strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to travel domestic and international as required (approx. 15% to 35%)
· BA/BS/BEng Degree or Equivalent domain qualification/experience.
· Barcode Scanning and RF Hardware (Honeywell, Zebra, etc.)
· Labelling experience (Bartender, Loftware)
· Reporting experience (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS)
· Using, querying and data structure creation with SQL Databases (preferably MS-SQL or PostgreSQL)
· Commercial experience of the retail or logistics industries
· Full driving licence