Real Time Monitoring & Data Management Software
Growing Development Team
Package: £28,000 – £37,000 + benefits
Office: Stockton on Tees – currently working at home however after lockdown you will be expected in the office at least 3-4 days per week.
- Do you have front end development experience?
- Do you have a passion for UX/UI design?
- Do you want to join a growing inclusive culture where you will quickly learn and progress?
We are working with a Software Vendor who provides real time monitoring systems and data management services to a number of large blue-chip companies in the UK. With other 20 years’ experience providing forward thinking solutions, their experience and knowledge combine to form a powerful technology and insight capability that few can match. Their solution delivers unparalleled insight and actionable information to customers that drives real change.
Due to growth, they are looking for a UX/UI designer to apply interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications, to give their customers the best user experience possible. You will be reporting to the Product Manager in this role where together you will look to create solutions that are fit for the business and any future needs by clients.
UX/UI Designer – Job Accountabilities
- Optimise information collected from user behaviour to create positive change.
- Helps to identify pain points and remove them from existing applications.
- Be responsible for consistency and ensuring a good user experience for new products.
- Supports implementation of the software UI.
- Maintain and develops companies existing style guides.
- Support the product team to create hi-fi wireframes before stories are passed to development.
- Designing and building reusable code.
- Responsible for design and implementation of graphic user interface elements.
- Identify, rectify, and troubleshoot any UX problems.
- Testing and reporting on individual products for feedback and analysis.
UX/UI Designer- Experience Needed
- A deep understanding of modern technology stacks.
- History of breaking down user behaviour to create and improve the experience for the end user.
- Experience using photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
- Desire to learn and progress your technical ability.
UX designer /UI designer / User interface / User experience