Technical Support Agent
Hammersmith, London (Remote role)
£25k to £30k
Sorry but no sponsorship support is offered with this role, right to work in the UK only.
An award-winning, fast-growing provider of cloud accounting software to thousands of small businesses in the UK.
An award winning, fast growing provider of cloud accounting software to thousands of small businesses in the UK.
The primary duties are dealing with the inbound emails and calls from our customers. The issues will be wide ranging, for example, technical problems, subscription issues and queries on how to use features.
- 1st Line technical support duties.
- Answering all assigned customer support emails in Freshdesk and answer all assigned customer support calls, meeting KPI’s.
- Help support existing customers with online webinars or screen share sessions.
- To make sure all problems get resolved and no tickets get left open and unresolved.
- Perform all support processes such as, restores, refunds, adhoc, bank feeds and incidents.
- Onboarding duties for other teams such as, deal with new sales queries (inbound) and onboarding such as warm calls and emails to customers who have opened a ticket or trialed the software.
- Retention help cover such as Close Account queries (inbound emails and calls) and Retention Outbound, call customers who have previously closed their accounts to see if they wish to renew accounts.
- Experience within a customer facing role such as, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Customer Service etc.
- Experienced or comfortable with warm sales emails and calls to the client’s customer base.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication and customer experience skills.
- If you have technology or financial industry experience, this is a huge bonus however, not essential.
Job Reference: 34256_1678955859
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: London
Job Types: Permanent