Technical Support Engineer
Exciting Venue/Event Management Company
Investment and Growth
Package: £22,000 – £27,000 + benefits
Office: Leeds (First Direct Arena), with travel to other venues
Hours: This role will require someone who is flexible and able to work weekends and evenings
· Do you have 2+ years’ experience working in technical support?
· Do you have experience supporting EPOS or POS infrastructure or software?
· Do you want to travel and attend amazing events while working in a support-related role?
We are working with an established venue and event management company who provides unique entertainment venues as well as catering services to over 40 amazing locations around Europe. These locations range from Large Stadiums all the way to fantastic theatres and many more.
As a technical support engineer, your primary role will be to provide end-user support to several of the company’s locations and stadia. You will need to ensure that every IT requirement at these venues is met and resolved. You will need to be able to liaise with clients at most of these events so being able to communicate at all levels is a must.
Technical Support Engineer – Job Accountabilities
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures that surround anything to do with IT.
- Administration of the network’s hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Support IT Network and System issues.
- Carry out regular maintenance and support of the systems.
- Supporting IT projects that cover upgrade and change programmes.
Technical Support Engineer – Experience Needed
- 2 years’ experience of providing support in a similar role.
- Experience of Microsoft Desktop OS in a commercial environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365 applications.
- Working knowledge of WIFI networks in a commercial environment. Vlans etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent time management, organisational, and communication skills.
Support Engineer / Support Specialist / first line support/ second line support/ 1st line support/ 2nd line support / Technical Support Engineer