Technical Consultant- Business Software Provider
Basic- £35,000 – £45,000 / OTE £70K – £90K year 1
Why: Award winning market leader
Autonomous / Pragmatic way of working
- Do you have 1+ years Pre Sales experience specifically selling HCM, WFM and Payroll?
- Do you have experience in writing bids?
- Do you have a clear understanding of the Pre Sales Process?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within a team?
I am currently working with an award winning Business Software provider specialising within ERP, HCM and EPM business solutions. Their mission is to provide businesses with unbeatable successful solutions for transforming their data, working efficiently. With a 166% growth in the last 2 years and looking to do more of the same in the next 2 years. They are an ambitious business who wants to excel and want someone to join their exciting journey.
As a Technical Consultant, you will responsible for working collaboratively with the sales team on writing bids, proposals and pitches for the business. You will be an integral part of the sales process whilst supporting the implementation team and the sales function. You will be working on £m worth of bids whist taking lead in client facing opportunities. It’s a fantastic role for someone who has that client facing experience but who also thrives off identifying solutions to suit customer’s needs.
This incredible business have a great mission that deliver an outstanding service to their clients. They are looking for someone to share the same dedication and to be a part of a great working community. The role will be remote based as everyone is now working from home due COVID. If you have 3+ years Pre Sales Experience selling HCM, WFM and can work collaboratively then this is the perfect role.
Responsibilities: Technical Consultant-
- Working in tandem with both the implementation and sales team on bid writing and pitches
- Responsible for building relationships with key decision makers
- Ensuring the product can deliver to the best of the client’s needs
- Ongoing support for customers post implementation
- Responding to clients on requests for more information and proposal requests
- Clear subject matter knowledge and ability to present demonstrations to customers- HCM
Competencies: Technical Consultant-
- Previous Pre Sales experience specifically within HCM
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, understanding client requirements
- Proven track record of working collaboratively within a team
- Ability to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Awareness of the entire Pre Sales process, ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
Solution Engineer, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, Pre Sales, Field Sales, Information Technology, ERP, HCM, EPM, Sales Consultant, Technical Consultant