Fast Growing ERP/CRM Consultancy
Professional Development & Exciting Projects
Package: £40,000 – £50,000 + DOE
Office: Birmingham – Hybrid but open to negotiation
- Do you have significant experience in 1st and 2nd line support?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing ERP/CRM consultancy?
- Do you have knowledge of Dynamics 365/Business Central?
This client we are working with is a growing Microsoft Partner focusing on both CRM/Business Central implementations and optimisations. They are in an exciting period of growth, and this makes it a great time to join the business.
As Support Consultant you will provide product support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Dynamics NAV/Business central to a range of customer portfolio. You will be responsible for finding solutions to incidents and problems that have been escalated by the Support Analysts working to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators providing a high level of customer service and professionalism. You will also work closely with the development team to ensure any incidents requiring a change have the correct level of troubleshooting & diagnostics to allow the development team to scope the change.
Support Consultant – Job Accountabilities
- Applying troubleshooting & diagnostics to incidents & problems through to resolution
- Managing incidents, problems, knowledge in line with ITIL framework
- Act as an escalation point for Support Analysts providing root cause and incident resolution acting within the Company Service Level Agreements
- Identify any potential problems, patterns or trends through incidents ensuring these are recorded and managed
- Provide informative and relevant internal training sessions to the Support team to further the development of the team
- Attend customer sites UK wide as and when required in line with business needs
Support Consultant – Experience Needed
- Experience working in a support environment
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365/Business Central
- Strong 1st and 2nd line support experience
- Proven experience of working in a finance or application environment
- ITIL version 3 Foundation (beneficial but not essential)
- Strong troubleshooting skills