Fast Growing ERP/CRM Consultancy
Package: £18,000 – £20,000
Office: Birmingham – Hybrid but open to negotiation
- Do you have experience working in a support environment?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing ERP/CRM consultancy?
- Do you have knowledge of Dynamics NAV/Business Central?
This client we are working with is a growing Microsoft Partner focusing on both CRM/Business Central implementations and optimisations. They are in an exciting period of growth, and this makes it a great time to join the business.
As Support Analyst you will provide first line support including troubleshooting for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV/BC to a varied customer portfolio. You will be responsible for providing the customer with excellent customer service in line with Company Service standards ensuring that any reported issues are logged, categorised, prioritised and contain as much information at first contact. As Support Analyst you will also be responsible for service request fulfilment and resolving any first time fix incident in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators providing a high level of customer service and professionalism. As part of the knowledge base process, you will author internal and external knowledge base articles for known issues, work arounds and product information. You will also work closely with the Support Consultants ensuring that any escalated incidents have a high level standard of detail & troubleshooting enabling the Support Consultant to complete the incident to resolution without the need to seek further information from the customer.
Support Consultant – Job Accountabilities
- Managing all contact from an online portal, telephone, and live chat
- Providing excellent customer service and experience
- Ensuring the correct level of troubleshooting & diagnostics is applied to incidents
- Applying any first-time fixes to incidents and escalate to Support Consultant as appropriate
- Attend weekly support team meetings providing meaningful feedback and business updates to assist with team performance
Support Consultant – Experience Needed
- Experience working in a support environment
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team working approach