Award Winning ERP Provider
Fast Career Progression
Package: £25,000 – £30,000 + benefits
Office: Warrington – currently working remotely; when it is safe to go back into the office you will go back in 1-2 days per week so must be able to currently commute
- Do you have 1+ year experience as a DBA?
- Have you managed, configured, and troubleshooted issues with a SQL Server?
- Are you a strong communicator who wants to join a growing business?
We are working with a leading ERP Vendor who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. They have numerous years experience developing an innovative suite of products to support global customers. They have won numerous awards over the last 10 years and are one of the biggest ERP Partners across the UK. This is a brilliant company that has a lengthy track record of innovative solutions and award winning delivery.
As a Database Administrator your primary role will be the deployment, monitoring, and management of SQL Server instances, ensuring operational readiness (security, health, and performance), performing database migrations/upgrades, creating and testing Backups and troubleshooting activities. Additionally, you will build knowledge of other key products particularly around backup and monitoring systems. You’ll configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing progressive business.
Database Administrator – Job Accountabilities
- Deploy, monitor and manage the SQL Server
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, monitor system health and performance
- Apply database best practices and techniques to ensure deployment and implementation support efforts meet expectations
- Perform database migrations/upgrades, create and test backups and troubleshoot
Database Administrator – Experience Needed
- 1+ year experience of providing support in a similar role
- Ideally you’ll have experience around installation, backups, and recovery of SQL Servers
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Excellent time management, organisational, and communication skills
- Computer Science or related IT Degree
DBA / Database Administrator / SQL / SQL DBA / Database Administration