Solutions Architect (WMS)
WMS / Warehouse Management System / Supply Chain Technology / Leading Vendor
Package: £65,000 – £75,000 + Benefits
Reporting to: WMS Delivery Manager
YourPrime are working with one of the leading supply chain tech/software vendors, this role focuses on being part of the WMS Business Unit, delivering our clients Tier 1 WMS, Warehouse Advantage and complementary solutions.
Our client are looking for an experienced and ambitious WMS Solution Architect that can lead the design, configuration, testing and delivery of a Tier 1 WMS, Warehouse Advantage, for customers across Europe. You will lead the gathering of customer requirements, and then translating these into a robust solution design documents that span the full spectrum of supply chain execution, such as integration with external systems, inbound & outbound scheduling, receiving, inspection, putaway, waving, replenishment, picking, packing, shipping, as well as inventory management
- Lead in the translating of customer business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel.
- Translation of technical design documents into estimates of effort required to deliver the solution.
- Lead the configuration, development, testing and troubleshooting of solutions to ensure that they meet specification and customer expectations.
- Mentor both junior colleagues and customers in the delivery of tasks throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Lead the delivery of CRP/FARs to the customers
- Assist in training of customer management team, SMEs and trainers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supply chain & distribution industry domain experience
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) exposure. Highjump, Blue Yonder, Manhattan Associates, SAP-WM/eWM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc.
- Proven track record in leading the design and successful delivery of complex supply chain solutions into both green and brownfield environments.
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
- Programming or configuration experience. Java, Python, C#, etc.
- Database experience. SQL Server, Oracle, etc. with Stored Procedures.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication.
- A natural problem solver with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel domestic and international as required
- Barcode Scanning and RF Hardware (Honeywell, Zebra, etc.)
- Labelling experience (Bartender, Loftware)
- Reporting experience (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS)
- Using, querying and data structure creation with SQL Databases (preferably MS-SQL or PostgreSQL)
- Commercial experience of the retail or logistics industries
- Full driving licence