The Brief – Solution Consultant
Working within a Pre-Sales Team for a global software vendor in Supply Chain Solutions, you will be working with a product that allows full visibility, automation, and control of every aspect of the end2end Customs and Regulatory compliance.
The Clompany – Solutions Consultant
They enable their customers to realize concrete financial value and are recognized as a leader in Customs software in several European countries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong business acumen, technical background and commercial mindset to be a Customs Solutions Consultant with the ambition to develop as the next subject matter expert in a fast-growing team.
The Role – Solutions Consultant
- You will work alongside a strong, multinational team of account executives and engage in the more complex sales cycles,
- As a critical member of the sales team, you support in the response to RFx’s, the development of winning presentations and proposals and management of other customer communications during pursuit of an opportunity,
- Keep a repository of RFP and IT technical responses, relying on some best-in-class knowledge management solution,
- Drive the discovery processes to help qualify an opportunity from both a business and a technical perspective,
- Analyze the customer’s business realities and requirements and help identify areas of business improvement
The Person – Solutions Consultant
- Must have a good understanding of the customs cleareance or similar processes
- You will have the ability to understand customer requirements to create a scope of a solution
- 4-6 years Technical Sales and/or Pre-sales experience, ideally with SaaS solutions
- Strong business and technical acumen
Apply now, interviews will be held soon.