Real Time Monitoring & Data Management Software
Growing Development Team
Package: £26,000 – £30,000 + benefits
Office: Stockton on Tees – currently working at home however after lockdown you will be expected in the office at least 3-4 days per week.
- Are you looking to gain experience in Cloud Technologies?
- Do you want to join a growing inclusive culture where you will quickly learn and progress?
We are working with a Software Vendor who provides real time monitoring systems and data management services to a number of large blue chip companies in the UK. With other 20 years experience providing forward thinking solutions, their experience and knowledge combine to form a powerful technology and insight capability that few can match. Their solution delivers unparalleled insight and actionable information to customers that drives real change.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Software Engineer. With your C# and .Net expertise, you will develop and maintain software applications and supporting systems through build, test, and release phases. The Development team is working with the Azure platform, so it would be great if you have awareness of Cloud technologies and a desire to use these. Culture is hugely important to the business with people at the heart of everything they do. This is a great opportunity for someone who is very driven and loves learning as they will support you with progression and development opportunities.
Software Engineer – Job Accountabilities
- Develop and maintain software applications and the supporting build/release/test infrastructure
- Support the Lead Software Engineer in managing team workload and delivery
- Be responsible for delivering high quality solutions to specification, on time, and on budget
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement process within the Software Engineering team
Software Engineer – Experience Needed
- Minimum 2 years commercial Software Development experience (could include work placements)
- Experience with C#, .NET, SQL, TypeScript, and JQuery
- Awareness of Cloud technologies, either Azure or AWS with a desire to use these
- Knowledge of Agile Delivery methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Desire to learn and progress your technical ability
- Software Developer / Software Engineer / .Net Developer / C# Developer