Global Hospitality & Restaurant Software
Fantastic Growth & Career Development
Salary up to £55,000 + benefits
Are you a Full Stack Developer with strong Node and React experience?
Do you have experience with AWS?
Since our client’s inception over a decade ago, they have been a market leader with their unique Restaurant and Hospitality solutions across the UK. With over 700 employees now over 5 countries, they provide market leading solutions for over 5000+ businesses. This solutions unify order management, customer management, marketing, analytics, and inventory across in-store and online channels.
Culture is hugely important to this business and one that encourages individuals to speak their minds and share ideas. They have a strong team that collaborates together to build innovative, smarter and meaningful solutions who also have fun throughout the day. With a customer rating of 9.5% on Trustpilot and Google, you will be joining a business that cares about their solutions, customers, and employees.
We are actively seeking a talented Software Developer to join the team and work across a wide variety of different technical projects. You will work directly with the CTO and Lead Developer to help deliver the long term technology strategy. You will be joining a large team, taking day-to-day responsibility for technical quality, leading by example and setting standards. Due to the growth of this business in the UK, this opportunity will undoubtedly propel your future career!
Responsibilities – Software Developer
- Write and review best practice code design along a large team of Developers both on-shore and off-shore
- Use your creativity to review architecture and suggest improvements
- Use your problem solving abilities to design and delivery detail orientated code solutions
- Provide hands-on delivery to the wider Development team
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand and delivery key requirements
Experience Required – Software Developer
- Previous experience as a Software Developer within an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple technologies
- MySQL and NoSQL architecture experience
- Experience delivering within a TDD and BDD environment along with strong knowledge of CI/CD