Senior Software Engineer (Laravel & Symfony)
An exciting Software/Tech provider to the Retail space.
Pivotal role in the business/Exciting projects in a growing team
Package: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE + benefits
Office: Northwest Based head office but fully remote.
- Do you have experience using OO PHP or MVC frameworks?
- Do you want to join a growing inclusive culture where you will quickly learn and progress?
We are working with a market leading business in the retail industry who have over 18 years’ experience delivering software, hardware payments and services to over 11000 retail locations. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer (Laravel & Symfony) that will start to move ideas into reality whilst working across the retail and charity sectors.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Laravel & Symfony) You will develop and maintain frontend software applications and supporting systems through build, test, and release phases. This will also involve working within an AGILE team to produce new features. Culture is hugely important to the business with people at the heart of everything they do. This is a great opportunity for someone who is very driven and loves learning as they will support you with progression and development opportunities.
Senior Software Engineer (Laravel & Symfony) – Job Accountabilities
- Develop and maintain software features and the supporting build/release/test infrastructure.
- Confidence and ability to reject work that is not up to standard.
- Support the Technical lead in managing team workload and delivery.
- Produce well written code using Modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel/Symfony
- Be responsible for delivering high quality solutions to specification, on time, and on budget
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement process within the Software Engineering team
Senior Software Engineer (Laravel & Symfony) – Experience Needed
- Minimum 4 years commercial Software Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related subject.
- Experience with OO PHP,Laravel and Symfony.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and RESTful API principles.
- Experience working within an AGILE team.
- Knowledge of LAMP stack.
- Knowledge of ORM’s.
- Desire to learn and progress your technical ability