SMB Business Development Manager- Marketing SaaS Provider
Why: Global leading tech innovator
Basic- £30,000 – £35,000 / OTE £40,000 – £45,000
London – Flexi Working
- Do you have 18+ months SaaS B2B New Business experience?
- Do you have a proven track record of hitting their targets in the form of revenue / appointments booked?
- Are you a results driven, enthusiastic and dynamic individual?
- Are you someone who is good at identifying new business opportunities?
We are currently working the market-leading provider of SaaS products, specifically into Marketing, PR, and Communications across the globe to over 3,000 users. Their forever evolving platforms has made it easier than ever for them to be at the top of their game. With their average employee staying with the business for over 3 years, this role is perfect for someone to looking to make the jump into a more senior role within the SaaS industry.
Your will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities through a consultative sales process and prospecting clients using their existing client base and self-generating new business opportunities. This is an opportunity to become more client facing, focussing on SMB clients.
This is a fantastic company who truly values their workforce and their relationships, who wants someone to join this exciting journey of growth. This role will allow you to progress professionally and will open doors into progressing into a more senior role within the business. You will also be a part of a fun, energetic and vibrant office within the Centre of London. If you are someone looking for a clear progression path and to work with an exciting business, this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: SMB Business Development Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of carrying your own sales quote of £15K – £18K per month
- Consistently identifying new business opportunities through a calls / emails / LinkedIn
- Defining your own sales pipeline
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships
- Be a consultative sales professional
Competencies: SMB Business Development Manager-
- 2+ years’ SaaS experience, ideally into PR, Communications and Marketing
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Awareness of a consultative sales approach
- Proven track record for sourcing and qualifying business opportunities
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities to ensure revenue is achieved
Inside Sales, Lead Gen, Business Development, New Business, SDR, Marketing, PR, Communications, SaaS, Software as a Service, Software Sales, Field Sales, Mid-Market, Sales Development, Tech, SMB, Full Sales, Small Medium