Senior Support Consultant
Department: Customer Support
Industry: WMS/Supply Chain Software
Package: €55,000 – €65,000 + Generous Bonus/Benefits Package
We are currently working with one of the leading T1 vendors within the WMS/Supply Chain Software space looking for an established Senior Support Consultant to join their growing team.
As Senior Support Consultant you will be responsible for the delivery of projects and design/configuration changes, and proactively troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise post implementation. Any of these activities may require onsite support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, tests and supports new functionality, modifications and system configuration for existing Warehouse Management System (WMS) / Order Management System (OMS) clients.
- Supports and guides clients through implementation of additional functionality.
- Responsible for the case management of multiple clients, and responsible for regular communication with these clients, and ensuring that issues are closed in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes issues and projects.
- Suggests product improvements, initiated through industry expertise and product knowledge, or based on customer feedback.
- Provides guidance to other employees
- Requires up to 50% travel (however some projects may involve prolonged engagement on a customer site in the EMEA region)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Degree in Engineering, logistics, information systems or a numerate subject or have relevant business experience.
- Experienced in developing, supporting or implementing Supply Chain / Retail software.
- The candidate should be able to write simple SQL scripts.
- Have excellent client management and communication skills
- Fluent in English .
- Experience in a similar software would be ideal, but not required.