Senior Business Development Manager – EPOS Solution Provider
Basic- £50,000 – £70,000 base/ £120,000 – £150,000 OTE
Why: Market leading EPOS provider
Midlands- Flexi Working
* Do you have 4+ years SaaS experience, specifically selling into Retail and hospitality?
* Are you a new business hunter?
* Do you have a proven track record of winning enterprise deals?
* Are you passionate about the hospitality sector?
* Do you have experience in a consultative sales cycle?
We are working with the industry leading EPOS provider who provide end-to-end solutions to the biggest names within both hospitality and retail for the likes of Morrison’s, John Lewis, Kellogg’s and many more. Having over 25 years’ experience, they are the trusted provider with a leading reputation within the market.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for winning new business through a consultative and strategic approach. You will also need to have a well-connected network within this space to be able to hit the ground running and to be a part of a fantastic journey of growth. You will be working with other members of the sales team on enterprise deals, with the average sales cycle between 6-12 months. You will need to be able to demonstrate your biggest wins within the market and a proven track record of growing executive relationships from the ground up.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership to hit the ground running and to ensure you have great product understanding. They have a great reputation within the industry and they are looking for an intelligent individual to join their team and to take their product to the next level. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy and fantastic earning potential whilst working in an energetic environment.
Responsibilities: Senior Business Development Manager-
* Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota- £1.5m consistently
* Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects
* Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
* Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
* Effectively communicating their value’s through proposals, demos and presentations
Competencies: Senior Business Development Manager-
* Previous experience selling SaaS into retail and hospitality, well connected network
* Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
* Awareness of a consultative sales process
* Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients requirements
* Outstanding listening and communication skills
* Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
* Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, PMS, Property Management System, Information Technology, Retail, Hospitality, Sales Consultant, Enterprise, Territory, Enterprise