Business Development Manager- Property Management System Software
Basic- £60,000 – £70,000/ £120+ OTE
Why: Market leader within the hospitality sector
UK Based- Hybrid
- Do you have 6+ years PMS experience, selling into hotels, restaurants, leisure?
- Are you a proactive sales professional?
- Proven track record of achieving an individual sales quota?
- Are you passionate about the hospitality sector?
- Are you a new business hunter?
We are working with the industry leading PMS provider who offer the best portfolio to some of the biggest names in the business. They have over 40 years of experience; they have a strong track record of being the go-to provider for the likes of Clarion, Compass Group, Caesars Palace, and others. With their average employee staying with the business over 3 years, they are at the top of the league.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for their mid- major accounts within the hospitality arena, ideally you will have a sweet spot for actively prospecting new opportunities through strategic outreach methods within smaller chain, resort clients to generate the revenue and carrying your individual sales quota. It is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for their next challenge, who has previous experience of selling into the mid/high tier hotel groups / chains. It is also essential you have a strong network within this space, and you will be able to develop relationships from the ground up. You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of working collaboratively in a team but also very dynamic, motivated, and driven.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership to hit the ground running and to ensure you have great product understanding. They have a great reputation within the industry, and they are looking for an intelligent individual to join their team and to take their product to the next level. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy and fantastic earning potential, whilst also having the opportunity for travel.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota
- Expanding their customer base through strategic research of new business opportunities
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
- Effectively communicating their values through proposals, demos and presentations
Competencies: Business Development Manager-
- Previous experience within PMS, well connected network
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting client’s requirements
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, PMS, Property Management System, Information Technology, Hospitality, Hotel, Sales Consultant, Enterprise, Territory, Account Manager, Existing Client base, Upsell, Cross sell, Mid – major clients