Senior Business / Product Analyst – Accounts Production
70k – 80k DOE + Benefits.
UK – Fully Remote.
Do you want to work for a Global Leading Software Vendor within Tax & Accountancy? This client is working with some exciting products and are looking for a BA to join their vastly expanding team. They have multiple opportunities within their company therefore, if you’re an ambitious individual, this company is great for career progression and personal growth.
– Work collaboratively with Product Owner and other internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements and develop solutions, technical and functional specifications and interface designs. Produce well-defined user stories and monitor the product backlog
– Take an active part in and assist the Product Owner to facilitate all agile events and collaborate with other tribe members on a daily basis
– Facilitate and conduct product research into market requirements to determine the need for key improvements and enhancements, reflecting user demand
– Facilitate and conduct legislative research (where necessary) to determine the need for change to make sure products remain compliant
– Work closely with Product Owner to identify and analyse how the product strategy and project goals can be applied to our software
– Assist Product Owner to monitor progress of development and bring attention any unforeseen changes to delivery or scope
– Work effectively with other tribe members (and teams) through iterative sprints to ensure that development meets the requirements of technical and functional specifications
– Be an expert with the software functions and processes and be able to carry out preliminary testing of new features/product enhancements and through the testing cycle support QA with test case development.
Do you have experience in:
Accountancy / Finance
Worked within an IT or Software industry
If all of the above seems like an exciting new venture to you, we look forward to hearing from you. Apply today!