Sales Executive- Digital Marketing Provider
Basic- £25,000 – £30,000/ £65+ OTE
Why: Global Marketing Solution Provider
North West- US hours (1:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Do you have 12+ months B2B experience?
- Are you a driven, dynamic and motivated individual?
- Do you have a proven track record of winning new business?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Do you have experience in a consultative sales cycle?
We are working with a global digital marketing solution provider who have over 5000 clients across the globe providing them with the market leading solutions there is out there. With over 17 years of experience, they are on a fantastic journey of growth within their sales team. With their average employee staying with the business over 3 years, they are truly the best in business.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing and growing their customer base focussing on the South East of the United States with working hours from 1:30pm – 8:30pm. This is an exciting role as you will be the first man on the ground within this territory, which offers a lot of autonomy and immense progression opportunities. You will be working closing with the Internal Sales team as well as the Customer Care team to ensure the client’s needs are met. You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of working collaboratively in a team but also very dynamic, motivated and driven.
The first 6-8 weeks will allow you to get up to speed with their offerings and to ensure you have great product understanding, which is supported by their hands on training and coaching approach. You will need to be able to commute to their office in Manchester for the first 6 months before moving to flexi-working. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy and fantastic earning potential.
Responsibilities: Sales Executive (US)-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota
- Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects within the US territory
- Managing inbound and outbound enquiries
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process through to closing new business opportunities
- Effectively communicating their value’s through proposals, demos and presentations
Competencies: Sales Executive (US) –
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients requirements
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, Inside Sales, Information Technology, Digital Marketing, Sales Consultant, Internal Sales, Territory Manager