Why: Patented Software used Globally and a unique SaaS application
Looking for: Experience of selling into the Insurance sector ideally
Package: £45,000 – £55,000 basic / £75,000 – £80,000 OTE
Split: 70% new business / 30% account management
- Have you sold SaaS ideally into Insurance, FM, Utilities, Healthcare industries?
- Are you a new business hunter comfortable working remotely?
Our client has built patented video SaaS technology used globally in demanding, risk-conscious sectors including claims, insurance, and compliance. They started out as a group of serial entrepreneurs, tech experts, academics and coders – with an idea for mobile video technology that is a game-changer. Underpinning every part of the business is absolute data security, with some of the biggest names in the insurance, facilities management, security, and infrastructure trusting them to handle hundreds of thousands of videos and images every month.
They are seeking a successful, ambitious, and committed sales candidate for the role of Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the role will combine the management and development of existing clients and identification and securing of new clients with a split of around 70 / 30 in favour of new business.
This is an autonomous role where you will responsible for the full sales cycle from the ground up. The average order value is around £20,000 – £25,000 however a deal value could be up to around £75,000. Ideally you will have a network and experience selling in to insurance companies but experience of FM, Field Service Software, Utilities & Healthcare will be considered. You will not be micromanaged and due to the current economic situation everything will be done remotely initially until COVID has past.
Most importantly you will be a new business hunter confident infront of clients and with proven sales performance, The first year target will be around £250,000 and you will be given some existing relationships to manage from the word go.
Key responsibilities -Sales Executive
- Development and conversion of new and existing leads to target
- Build, develop and manage new business relationships
- Heling clients to understand their own needs, providing solutions through additional products and services
- Manage existing relationships
- Regularly meet with clients (remotely in the current climate)
- Respond to enquiries both internal and external
- Monitor and report on progress against target
- Record activity and regular updates to the management team
Skills and Experience – Sales Executive
- Understanding of selling and working with Direct and Indirect Partners
- Experience of selling technology solutions in to ideally Insurance Market but also Facilities Management, Utilities and Healthcare also considered
- Proven record of delivery to target
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Problem solving / Decision Making
- Customer focus
- Team working / leading
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the software sector