Sage 200 Support Consultant
Award Winning ERP Vendor
Package: £25,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
Office: Northeast of UK – Hybrid
- Are you a SAGE 200 Subject Matter Expert?
- Do you have experience Supporting SAGE 200 related product suites?
- Do you want to work for a market leading ERP partner?
We are currently recruiting for a Sage 200 support consultant on behalf of a leading national IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in the Northeast of the UK. This client is looking for an experienced Software Support Consultant to join their growing Sage Team, providing, support, and training.
As a SAGE 200 Support Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting and providing guidance on the Sage 200 suite of products for several of our clients’ customers.
Sage 200 Consultant – Job Accountabilities
- Supporting clients with any technical issues related to the Sage 200 Suite.
- Coming up with creative solutions to Sage 200 technical issues.
- Liaise with multiple departments to achieve a common goal.
- Manage client expectations by constantly providing updates on current issues.
Sage 200 Consultant – Experience Needed
- Experience and technical knowledge of the Sage 200 product suite.
- Experience with SQL and supporting Sage products.
- Add on knowledge like Sicon and Eureka would be beneficial.
- Sage 200 qualifications.
- Strong communication skills.