Sage 200 Support Consultant
Award Winning Business Partner
Package: £35,000 – £35,000 + Benefits DOE
Office: Fully remote
- Are you a Sage 200 Subject Matter Expert?
- Do you have experience Supporting Sage 200 related product suites?
- Do you want to work for a market leading Business Partner?
We are working with a leading ERP Vendor who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. They have numerous years’ experience developing an innovative suite of products to support global customers. They have won numerous awards over the last 10 years and are one of the biggest ERP Partners across the UK. This is a brilliant company that has a lengthy track record of innovative solutions and award-winning delivery.
As a Sage 200 Support Consultant you will be responsible for supporting and providing guidance on the Sage 200 suite of products for several our clients customers.
Sage 200 Support Consultant – Job Accountabilities
- Supporting clients with any technical issues related to the Sage 200 Suite.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, or chat to understand their issues and provide guidance and solutions.
- Liaise with multiple departments to achieve a common goal.
- Manage client expectations by constantly providing updates on current issues.
- Providing product training
Sage 200 Support Consultant – Experience Needed
- Sage 200 support experience
- Experience with SQL
- Add on knowledge like Sicon and Eureka would be beneficial.
- Sage 200 qualifications.
- Strong communication skills.