Market Leading PMS (Property Management Systems) Provider
Pivotal role in the business/Exciting projects
Package: £50,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Office: UK Based (Remote) 20% of the role involves travel.
- Are you an established Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple complex projects?
- Do you have experience in the hospitality sector?
- Do you want to work for a market leading PMS (Property Management Software) provider?
We are working with a market leading PMS (Property Management Systems) provider who have more than 3000 customers worldwide and have been in the industry for several years. They are an international outfit working in following locations to name a few: North America, Europe, and India.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple projects across a particular sector within the business. You will need to plan, implement, and manage multiple projects at the same time so the ability to prioritise your workload is critical. Being a team player is extremely important as you will be regularly liaising with multiple departments within the organisation to create best practices and standard operating procedures that can be used on different projects in the future.
Project Manager – Job Accountabilities
- Lead client facing projects that produce high customer satisfaction as well as revenue for the business.
- Develop Project plans and documentation in accordance with the company standards.
- Reporting on program or project risks.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resource, and quality.
- Prioritising multiple projects without any clash in schedules and resource.
- Liaise with multiple departments to achieve a common goal.
- Manage client expectations by constantly providing updates on current projects.
- Communicate and work closely with colleagues across the business to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Project Manager – Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering, or similar field.
- ITIL or Prince 2 IT/PM qualification is essential.
- Previous experience developing installing or supporting PMS solutions is vital.
- Presentation experience at a C level.
- Experience using MS projects, Netsuite, OpenAir, Confluence and MS Office.
Project Manager/ Onboarding Project Manager/ Implementation Manager