Software Vendor with a focus on Accounting & Tax solutions
Pivotal role in the business.
Package: £60,000 – £70,000 DOE + benefits
Office: Fully remote but required to go into the office once a month.
- Do you have 3+ years’ experience as a software product manager?
- Do you have Domain expertise in the UK accountancy/Tax industry?
- Do you want to work for an exciting Software Vendor and make real change?
We are working with an exciting software vendor who provide cloud software solutions with a focus on Accounting & Tax and Compliance. This growing software vendor have been around for 15 years now and are looking to add to their work family.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager on behalf of our client. More about the role below:
Product Manager – Job Accountabilities:
- Explore aspects of the product strategy, talking to users to understand their needs and articulate the value in solving their problem
- Work together with the Head of Product, Engineering Manager, and UX Designer (who you will line manage) to design solutions to achieve the business objectives
- Articulate your decisions by demonstrating how your research supports your conclusions
- Work with the agile scrum process to quickly deliver impressive software that delights your users and drives business outcomes
- Coordinate product releases with customers, employees and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the definition of the product roadmap
- Work closely with the development team to execute the product roadmap ensuring on-time delivery of initiatives
- Ensure all activity is completed to a standard reflective of the Clear Books brand
- Be the expert and “go-to” on your product
Product Manager – Experience Needed
- 3-5 years in digital product management for SaaS products
- Ability to get your hands dirty; we are a small and tight-knit team with a strong hands-on culture
- Strong experience working with software developers, technical and non-technical stakeholders, to deliver compelling software together
- Strong experience in Accounting, Tax or Compliance industries.
- Track record of delivering amazing digital experiences that are built upon APIs and integrated systems
- Ability to propose and evaluate a trade-off between alternatives, and articulate why
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Experience with Software Methodologies like Agile etc.