Why: Patented Software used Globally and a unique SaaS application
Package: £40,000 – £50,000
- Do you have experience within a Technical Pre-Sales role? Ideally within a Saas or Software environment?
- Are you comfortable presenting training to a small group of customers?
Our client has built patented video SaaS technology used globally in demanding, risk-conscious sectors including claims, insurance, and compliance. They started out as a group of serial entrepreneurs, tech experts, academics and coders – with an idea for mobile technology that is a game-changer. Underpinning every part of the business is absolute data security, with some of the biggest names in the insurance, facilities management, security, and infrastructure trusting them to handle hundreds of thousands of videos and images every month.
They are seeking a successful, ambitious, and committed Pre-Sales Consultant to work alongside the Business Development Managers providing technical expertise to the tender process. Using this technical expertise you will be involved in defining product specification, helping to deliver the software roadmap and wider IT Infrastructure to customer needs. With confident communication you will host user feedback groups and deliver training programs to new and existing customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your customer facing and technical knowledge to help build forward thinking Saas solutions used globally. As the business continues to grow – your role will evolve and you will ultimately have the chance to propel your career!
Key Responsibilities – Pre-Sales Consultant
- Working alongside the Business Development team to demonstrate the product offering and to understand and document client requirements to ensure technical solutions are fit for purpose
- Respond to bid and tender requests co-ordinating with other stakeholders were required
- Devise, update and maintain the software’s training program and collateral
- Train new clients in the set-up of forms and user groups
- Respond to ongoing existing or new client queries regarding the use of the product and help troubleshoot wider technical issues
- Collect user feedback and suggest product improvements to the development team that would enhance the experience for existing and future clients
- Create or aid in the production of product descriptions
Skills and Experience – Pre-Sales Consultant
- Proven experience within a Technical Pre-Sales role ideally within a Saas environment
- Must have strong IT skills covering PC Hardware, Servers, and Storage solutions
- Communication at all levels with the ability to clearly articulate business needs
- Experience of devising and delivering effective training to customers
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Strong team ethic
- The ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Technical Pre-Sales / Product Delivery / IT Pre-Sales