New Business Sales Executive
Basic £40,000 – £55,000 / OTE £20,000 – £25,000 OTE (Uncapped)
Why: $4+ Billion Global Software Vendor
Company: Selling SaaS Platform to Financial Services (Banks etc)
Growth: Over 40% growth in the last 12 months
- Do you have experience selling high AOV software, information or consultancy solutions?
- Are you a new business hunter with full sales cycle experience?
- Are you comfortable both over the phone and face to face with clients?
We are currently working with a high credible and very recognisable technology company looking for their next BDM. The company have had a fantastic year last year through COVID and have been going from strength to strength. Their solution is an online SaaS platform sold in to the Financial Services sector so you will need to have this experience. Clients include Citi Bank, Deutsche Bank and they work with over 16,000 clients globally.
The UK Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new relationships with banks, financial institutions, funds and fund administrators in the region. If you are looking for the next step in your career; like being a part of a growth organisation and working with driven, passionate people to contribute to the success of a region, this is a great opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for generating new business revenue within the UK. Ideally this role will suit an Internal Sales person with full sales cycle experience or alternatively an already experienced Business Development Manager looking to join a market leader. With the current climate everything is currently being conducted remotely however you will be expect to be travelling 25 – 35% of the time when back to ‘normal’.
Ideally you will understand a software / subscription sales process and have strong Financial Services market experience.
Responsibilities: New Business Sales Executive
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Generate new business clients and develop long standing strategic partnerships
- Identify and meet with key decision makers in financial institutions to cross-sell the solution
- Drive increased adoption across accounts through training and onsite meetings to stakeholders, existing and new users across own portfolio and key strategic banks in the region.
- Attend client meetings, tradeshows, user groups, and key conferences. Educate, drive adoption, and promote growth.
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and drive strategic initiatives, programmes, messaging and campaigns within the region.
- Provide market feedback to the Product team that enhances the current offering.
Experience: New Business Sales Executive
- Demonstrable experience of driving new business and growing accounts.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- B2B sales experience within SaaS / Subscription model sales preferably within financial services
- Proven experience of building strong client relationships
- Experience of selling in a complex sales cycle
- Self sufficient and able to work autonomously
- Target orientated and driven
Business Development, New Business, Account Management, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Financial, Banks, Banking,