New Business Account Manager
Package: Basic £40,000 – £45,000 + OTE £75,000 – £85,000
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, flexible hours, laptop, mobile
Office: South Manchester
WHY: Company have grown through COVID and second year earnings are £100,000+
- Do you have experience selling technology solutions?
- Are you a comfortable selling in to large companies with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you have a new business attitude with the ability to account manage as well?
We are working with a leading North West Fintech Software Vendor that have been growing year on year even through the recent economic challenges. Following a successful 2019/2020 they have moved into our brand new 3,000 sq. ft. offices in South Manchester and plan to grow again this year by over to 25%. Their SaaS platform is used by some of the UK’s best recognised companies such as Eon, EDF and The AA. Key verticals for them include Financial Service, Utilities, Insurance and Telecoms and their average customer sits within the Mid-Enterprise space. This leading software enables clients to contact their customers in a more proactive and effective manner whilst helping to manage billing, payment, & collection operations.
You will need to be an ambitious, proactive, driven self-starter with a keen eye for detail and smart approach to work. Being a smaller company there is a lot of opportunity for you to really make this role you own and put your own stamp on it but you will need to have a hands on approach to the job.
Culturally this business is a close-knit team who are passionate team players who go above and beyond to achieve ambitious goals. Their future 12 – 24 month’s growth plans are outstanding and there’s huge opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic business.
As a Business Development Manager you will be in charge of generate new client relationships whilst also helping to manage some of their key accounts. You will be comfortable selling in to large customers where there are multiple stakeholders involved in the sales process across a number of areas of the business. Ideally you will have 2 – 5 years selling technology solutions as well as be familiar with one of their key verticals. You will be presentable and comfortable selling into senior decision makers. Ideally you will have a background in SaaS / Software sales or alternatively experience selling into Utilities, Financial Services, Telecoms, Insurance.
New Business Account Manager: Job Accountabilities
- Over achievement of individual sales targets for revenue and growth
- Generate new business within existing accounts through proactive account management
- Develop new business relationships and onboard new customers
- Mapping the Customer and networking throughout with key stakeholders
- Generation of quotations, followed by regular pro-active chasing and progression updates
- Process all orders, ensuring maximum revenue is captured accurately
- Maintain regular status updates with customers via weekly/fortnightly/monthly reporting
- Liaising with key colleagues and dealing with quotes accurately and in line with customer expectations.
- IT Housekeeping to ensure calls/requests are closed in a timely manner
- Escalate issues when and where necessary.
New Business Account Manager: Experience
- Proven experience working in a Sales position
- Proven ability to perform within a target environment
- Proven track record in developing and managing existing customers
- Comfortable selling via face to face, web meeting, phone
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships, manage issues through to successful completion and overcome objections
- Experience selling software would be preferable but not essential