Leading IT and Cloud Services Provider
Experts in Infrastructure, Cloud, Security and Advanced Networking
£40,000 – £50,000 including car allowance + benefits
Location: Office is based in Cheshire however you will be on client site 2-3 days a week.
- Do you have an background in supporting major Network Deployments specifically Campus Style (Layer 2)?
- Are you passionate about technology, with a strong customer service ethos, wanting to work with emerging technologies?
- Do you have commercial knowledge and experience in Windows/Microsoft Servers?
We are working with a leading and growing IT Services Provider who specialise in all aspects of IT Infrastructure, both on premise and in cloud. Their focus is to provide the highest levels of customer service, whilst delivering excellent solutions to their customers. They are passionate about advising organisations and delivering outstanding service with no agenda to drive a particular set of products. They maintain the highest level of relationship with a number of key vendors including DellEMC, Microsoft, and ForcePoint just to name a few.
They are an Advanced Infrastructure Specialists with a strong focus on forward thinking technologies. As technology continues to develop at ever increasing speeds, they fulfil the vital role of understanding how developments will best benefit their clients to ensure they are able to exploit new opportunities and increase efficiency. Their team of highly skills consultants have expertise in Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Platforms, Advanced Networking and Security, along with Public & Private Cloud capabilities.
This collaborative growing business is now looking for a Network Consultant to join their Professional Services Team. The purposes of this role is to be a technical authority on multiple technologies with specific specialisms in networking and cloud technologies such as Office 365. The role will involve working with the design team and delivering work to a high specification to the satisfaction of the customer. This role allows the opportunity to work on the latest technology with access to some of the largest global vendors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network professional who has a strong sense of customer service to join a growing business and have the ability to work with a number of SME’s across the NW and UK.
Responsibilities – Network Consultant
- Producing high quality delivery to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Delivery of key strategic projects including technical changes, installations, upgrades and migrations.
- Responsible for continuous technical and non-technical self-development supported by the organisation.
- Assisting the design team with technical queries to allow the successful delivery of projects.
- Defining software, hardware and network requirements
- Research and development of new ideas and technologies
- Provide technical training on 3rd line skills and tasks to Service Desk and Infrastructure staff if required.
- Document solutions and technical plans before and after project delivery.
- Provide Technical Governance across multiple projects and clients.
Essential Qualifications – Network Consultant
- 5+ years of managing and delivering solutions within Networking
- Qualified with industry qualifications in Networking (CCNA)
- Recent commercial experience and knowledge of Microsoft/Windows Servers (Wintel Environment)
- Customer Service driven individual who understands the importance of the person and the business behind the technology
- Attention to detail with a high focus on best practice and preventative measures
- Absolutely passionate about security and best practice frameworks with a drive to stay on top of infrastructure tasks
- Full & clean driving licence + vehicle
Network Consultant / Technical Consultant / Network Engineer / Networking Consultant / Networking Engineer / Network Manager