A fantastic opportunity has risen with a technologically advanced Fintech company. The company itself offers SME’s access to a range of financial products such as leasing, hire purchase, re-financing, invoice, discounting etc. They are looking for a talented Lead Software Developer who has extensive coding experience and has prior experience using react (front end) and python (back end). The focus of the role will be to provide a superb customer experience to all types of applications. These include a customer onboarding and self-service portal, and introducer self-service portal.
You will be joining a small but rapidly growing tech team where you will be reporting to the CTO. This role is key as you will be responsible to mentor other developers through reviewing their code, assistance in writing, and providing feedback to aid the developer’s progression. The role demands an individual who can maintain high quality standards and innovatively think of ways to improve and uphold code quality. To succeed in this role you will need to be flexible as you will learn new TECH, and sometimes leave your comfort zone as you the support the development where needed and not necessarily where you’re most comfortable.
This is a great opportunity as the individual will join the company at an exciting time as the client is going through rapid growth. The client is tremendously proud of its dynamic culture, which is one that encourages people to be themselves and speak up their mind. The client sees is a firm believer in shared success opposed to individual. They’re committed to offering their people a rewarding and prosperous career journey this is a great opportunity to join a successful growing dynamic company that uses cutting edge technology.
Primary Skills: Lead Software Developer
- Front end: Java script React
- Back end: Python (Django)
- Cloud technologies AWS
Other Relevant Skills: Lead Software Developer
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- (Azure, GCP)
- Rabbit MQ
Focus of role: Lead Software Developer
- Create a new application flow for a new product the company is launching
- Integrate with new external data sources into our system to be used for credit decisions
- Create data pipelines from our own databases and other systems into our data lake and data warehouse solutions
- Integrate with open banking provider to provide us with access to our customers’ bank accounts, to increase the efficiency of the underwriting process.
- Add new features to the self-service portal to allow our customers and partners be more self-reliant and reduce the load of our customer support team