Lead Software Architect
Unique software vendor
Exciting internal growth
Package: £65,000 – £75,000 + benefits
Office: Manchester – currently working remotely; when it is safe to go back into the office you will go back in 1-2 days per week so must be able to commute.
- Do you have experience leading a team in producing the architecture of applications?
- Do you want to lead and grow the technical functions within a growing software vendor?
We are working with an exciting niche software vendor who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. This business has been operating for over 40 years and is a specialist within the industry. As a Lead Software Architect, you will be the senior technical member go to member in the team and you will be reporting directly to the board! You will work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that you are steering the ship in the direction.
Lead Software Architect- Job Accountabilities
- Improving the time to market for software products.
- To perform analysis on the risks associated with legacy and depreciated technology and to mitigate these as much as possible.
- Looking to make improvements to the efficiency of the team and the software development process.
- Developing the technical skills base of the team and identifying and improving possible skill shortages.
- Creating a positive impact on the team by challenging the status quo while maintaining team moral.
- To present software to external stakeholders or technical clients when required.
Lead Software Architect – Experience Needed
- Agile experience ideally working within a Scrum Team.
- Experience of leading a team to develop the architecture of applications.
- The ability to balance long term goals with short term business requirements.
- C#, .Net, MVC technologies.