Junior Project Manager (project coordinator)
Award Winning ERP Provider
Fast Career Progression
Package: £22,000 – £26,000 + benefits
Office: Warrington – currently working remotely; when it is safe to go back into the office you will go back in 1-2 days per week so must be able to currently commute.
- Are you a graduate with a Business or IT related Degree?
- Do you have experience in a project coordinator/project support role?
- Do you want to work for an Award-Winning ERP Provider?
We are working with a leading ERP Vendor who has a superb track record of delivering modern quality solutions to global customers. They have numerous years’ experience developing an innovative suite of products to support global customers. They have won numerous awards over the last 10 years and are one of the biggest ERP Partners across the UK. This is a brilliant company that has a lengthy track record of innovative solutions and award-winning delivery.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will act as the go to contact between sales the clients’ customers and the delivery team. You will look to assist Senior Project Managers by scheduling installations as well as taking on your own smaller projects to manage from start to finish.
Junior Project Manager – Job Accountabilities
- Work closely with the Senior Project Managers and Stakeholders.
- Assist other project managers to deliver projects with defined quality, that are within budget and on time.
- Discussing progress and challenges with Stakeholders.
- Communicate and work closely with colleagues across the business to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Junior Project Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous experience within a project support/ project coordinator role.
- Graduate with a Business or IT related Degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
Junior Project Manager/ Project Co-ordinator / Project Manager