Junior Project Manager
Exciting Projects (Digital Solutions)
Package: £40,000 – £45,000 + benefits DOE
Office: London – Hybrid.
- Do you have experience in a project coordinator/project support role?
- Do you have experience delivering software, web, or application projects?
We are working with an intelligent CRM and digital solutions for membership and charity organisations. By combining strategy, enhanced technology, and consultancy services, they deliver outstanding experiences.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be part of a highly customer-facing and solution-led team working to deliver enhancements to customers using our Membership management product. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering multiple assignments within cost, time, and quality boundaries
Junior Project Manager – Job Accountabilities
- Work on multiple customer-facing project assignments at different stages that vary in size from £5k to £100k, the majority of assignments being c. £60KManage project timelines, budgets, resource, and quality.
- Manage change requests and managed delivery projects to a clear plan
- Ensuring the quality delivery of project assignments to timescale, budget and agreed scope
- Maintain timely, open and clear communications with internal and external stakeholders to ensure visibility of status, plan and actions.
- Produce and maintain project documentation including PSR’s, RAID logs, etc
Junior Project Manager – Experience Needed
- 1+ years of direct project management experience of CRM / software implementations, or 3+ years in a project coordinator role or similar
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a larger delivery team, including project managers, product managers, technical architects, etc.
- Willing to travel to customer locations as required
- Accredited project management qualification, i.e. PRINCE 2, PMP (Desirable)
- CRM product knowledge, ideally MS Dynamics (version 2011 & 2013) (Desirable)