IT Support Engineer
Exciting Venue/Event Management Company
Investment and Growth
Package: £20,000 – £25,000 + benefits
Office: Garforth, Leeds, with travel to other venues
Hours: This role will require someone who is flexible and able to work weekends and evenings
- Do you have 2+ years of experience working in a 1st or 2nd line support role?
- Do you have experience supporting EPOS or POS infrastructure or software?
- Do you want to travel and attend amazing events while working in a support related role?
We are working with an established venue and event management company who provide unique entertainment venues as well as catering services to over 40 amazing locations around Europe. These locations range from Large Stadiums all the way to fantastic theatres and many more.
As a Support Engineer, your primary role will be to provide end-user support to several of the company’s locations and stadia. You must ensure that every IT requirement at these venues is met and resolved. You will need to be able to liaise with clients at most of these events so being able to communicate at all levels is a must.
IT Support Engineer – Job Accountabilities
- Assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures that surround anything to do with IT.
- Administration of the network’s hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Support IT Network and System issues.
- Carry out regular maintenance and support of the systems.
- Supporting IT projects that cover upgrade and change programs.
IT Support Engineer – Experience Needed
- 2 years experience providing support in a similar role.
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop OS in a commercial environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365 applications.
- Working knowledge of WIFI networks in a commercial environment. Vlans etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.