Project Manager (IT)
Market Leading Hospitality Group
Pivotal role in the business/exciting projects in a growing team
Package: £50,000 – £65,000 + benefits
Office: London based office but would need to be flexible to travel all over the UK.
- Are you an established Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects?
- Do you have experience in the hospitality sector?
- Do you want to work for a market leading hospitality group?
We are working with a market leading Hospitality Group/Successful restaurant chain who have more than 60 high end restaurants in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an IT Project manager who will be helping to build and standardize processes and systems over the entire group.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of multiple projects across a particular sector within the business. You will need to plan, implement, and manage multiple projects at the same time so the ability to prioritise your workload is critical. Being a team player is extremely important as you will be regularly liaising with multiple departments within the organisation to create best practices and standard operating procedures that can be used on different projects in the future.
Project Manager – Job Accountabilities
- Develop Project plans and documentation in accordance with the company standards.
- Reporting on program or project risks.
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resource, and quality.
- Prioritising multiple projects without any clash in schedules and resource.
- Liaise with multiple departments to achieve a common goal.
- Manage client expectations by constantly providing updates on current projects.
Project Manager – Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Tech related role would be beneficial.
- ITIL or Prince 2 IT/PM qualification is essential.
- Previous experience within the hospitality sector.
- Experience in an IT support/ Technical support role previously as this would be a big part of the role.
Project Manager/ IT Project Manager/ Implementation Manager