Basic: £35,000 – £45,000 / OTE £50,000 – £60,000 (uncapped)
Selling: SaaS solutions into professional services
Why: Top 50 company in the world to work for 5 years running
Clear Progression Plan, One of the best benefits packages in the world
- Do you have 18+ months B2B Internal Sales Experience?
- Do you have a structured and methodical sales approach? Maybe you use Challenger or SPIN?
- Are you proactive, driven and most importantly all about personal development?
We are working with what can only be described as one of the coolest companies in the world to work for. A global market leader with over 15,000 employees globally, a unrivalled benefits package and a reputation for training and developing from within. They are looking for 3 sales professionals to join their already very well-established Internal Sales team. The business has won an award every year for the last 5 years for being a top global employer.
You will receive industry leading training from day one as well as a clear progression plan and structure as to how to develop your career within the business and the average employee stays with the business for over 4 years.
Their global SaaS technology platform helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges with over 50 million customers globally. This position will focus on their SME clients working within a region as well as work closely with a Senior BDM. This role is full sales cycle with ownership over the full process, managing a base of customers with a focus on new business, retention and growth.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoy selling, is achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team with an ever changing environment.
Your Background: Internal Sales
- Experience of B2B internal sales is required. Ideally you will have a highly consultative sales approach and use specific methodology to do this. Experience in Software, Tech, SaaS, Business Services, Subscription Sales would be highly favourable.
- Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue and unit targets
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate on live Webinars
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Builds strong professional relationships with our external partners
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation
The role: Internal Sales
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within customers
- Assisting all partners through the initial signup and education stage
- Focused on building high value leads and qualifying pipelines working in partnership with Business Development Managers
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members
Business Development, Internal Sales, New Business, Account Management, SaaS, Software, Sales Development, Inside Sales, Account Executive, Sales Executive