Inside Sales Executive – Professional Service Software
Basic- £20,000 – £25,000 / OTE £40,000 – £45,000
Why: Global market leader
Autonomous / Strategic way of working
- Do you have 12 months B2B new business experience?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to use strategic methods for gaining new business?
- Do you have previous experience of working a fully cold calling position?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully meeting your targets?
I am currently working with one of the world’s largest provider of professional services software for some of the biggest firms in the UK and Internationally. Innovation is the foundation of their business which is why they are the trusted leading provider of software worldwide for over 30 years employing more than 400 people, have offices in the worldwide and over 13,000 customers. Their revolutionary approach is second to none and they are looking for their next top sales person to join the business and progress up the ladder.
You will be vital to the business. Principally working in tandem with their sales team, generating new opportunities over the phone and assisting potential clients via online chat. This is not a call centre position – you will be part of a small results-driven team and requires someone who wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will need an excellent telephone manner, negotiation skills and a determined attitude.
You will be responsible solely generating new business through strategic lead generation, prospecting clients and a proactive new business approach. This is an inside sales roles where you will work autonomously towards KPI’s and targets whilst having on hand training.
This is a company who truly values unlocking their diverse workforce allowing them to grow whilst receiving industry recognised training outlining a clear progression path. They have offices in London and Manchester which will enable you to travel once you have progressed into a field sales position. This is a fantastic opportunity which enables you to develop your career within software sales whilst working for a leading professional services software vendor. If you have 2+ years software sales experience, a new business attitude and a mature approach to your work then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: Inside Sales Executive-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of appointments booked and revenue
- Clear market knowledge of HR and Legal services- SaaS
- Retaining your own multi-country territory working closely and partnering with other local sales teams in the UK
- Defining your own sales pipeline in your territory
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships
- Strategically managing the sales process from lead generation to booking appointments and account migration
- Raising awareness to your market to the digital HR team and to other market leaders
Competencies: Inside Sales Executive-
- Commercial knowledge in positioning market leading solutions
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Multi language skills to be able to liaise with other territories
- Ability to use innovative ideas to develop own network internally and externally
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, fulfilling clients expectations
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, HR, WFM, HCM, Legal, Inside Sales, Telemarketer, Practice Management, Sales Development Representative