Logistics Technology / Supply Chain Management
Package: €45,000 – €70,000 + Benefits
Location: Germany (Remote)
The Brief – Implementation Consultant
In your function of Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for client-facing technical consultancy and implementation projects relating to our routing and mobile products. Working out of the UK offices you will be part of the EMEA Professional Services team and co-operate closely with other teams such as sales, product development and customer service.
Our client is a fast growing, innovative logistics technology company, that has been providing Cloud-based Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions for over 30 years and leading the digital transformation for companies of all sizes.
The Role – Implementation Consultant
- Implement routing, scheduling, and related logistics operations by analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing computer software applications.
- Design and configure systems for web and client/server architectures and evaluate user needs; to identify operating procedures and configure our suite of products to meet programme objectives.
- Apply knowledge of logistics operations and software solutions using Graphical User Interface-based tools in client-server, web and mobile environments.
- Run data modelling exercises to demonstrate value
- Build industry/customer specific demos, including application configuration, user interface configuration and data modelling.
- Define and co-ordinate product enhancements required to deliver customer success.
- Consult and train customers on routing and scheduling operations in the logistics industry.
- Act as a central source of advanced application and technical knowledge to assist other across teams – including the sales and pre-sales team, customer service and operations.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in IT implementations, ideally in consulting or presales.
- Experience of the full product deployment lifecycle from requirement capture, implementation, and operations management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and specifically working with spreadsheet data manipulation and reporting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server and SQL.
- Experience in XML, XSL, in the context of system API integration.
- Ability to facilitate solution implementation and manage technical decisions.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) to varied audiences.
- Pragmatic problem solving and customer collaboration skills.
- Experience managing and delivering customer expectations.
- Ability to act independently and work in a team environment when required.
- Experience working with multiple concurrent projects and balancing competing demands
- Experience in the logistics sector.
- A proven track record of motivating project team members and
- Experience with:
- Scripting and coding.
- Installing, administering, and maintaining software in clustered, resilient environments.
- Consulting and training customers on routing and scheduling operations.
- Operations experience in a 24/7, business-critical environment.
Location and Travel
This role will be based in Germany with support for home working. Some travel will be required to offices and customer premises in the UK and Europe.
WMS / Warehouse Management / TMS / Transport Management / Supply Chain Management / Logistics