Role: Angular Developer
Location: Remote – Visiting the office once a month
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 Dependent on Experience
- Expand your technical ability
- Fantastic opportunities to maximise your career potential
- Are you a passionate experienced Software Developer?
- Have you got 2 years using Angular?
- Are you an experienced software developer with 3 years commercial experience?
- Have you got an extensive technical knowledge?
A fantastic opportunity to join a technologically advanced company working with cutting edge an innovative tech. The company itself offers sass software solution that helps their customers improve the planning and delivery of their projects. They are looking for a talented software full stack application developer, who has prior experience of working with performance and scalable enterprise web applications.
You will be joining an established tech team where you will be reporting to the CTO. The role itself requires someone who understands the principles of great design and quality software developments. You need to enjoy the dynamics of an agile environment, and be motivated by deadlines.
This is a great opportunity as the individual will join the company at an exciting time as the client is delivering the next generation of their world class enterprise software. The client is tremendously proud of its dynamic culture, which is one that encourages people to be themselves and speak up their mind. The client sees is a firm believer in shared success opposed to individual. They’re committed to offering their people a rewarding and prosperous career journey this is a great opportunity to join a successful growing dynamic company that uses cutting edge technology.
Primary skills: Angular Developer
- AngularJS(or experience with a similar Front-end framework)
- Django (ideally Django REST framework)Other relevant experience
Other Relevant Experience: Angular Developer
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- UI/UX design
- Build tools (Webpack, Parcel)
- Unit and E2E Testing (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
- RESTful API consumption
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience of working with code repositories (e.g. GIT) and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira
Full stack Developer