Dynamics ERP Consultant
Microsoft Gold Partner
Professional Development & Exciting Projects
Package: £40,000 – £55,000 + Benefits DOE
Office: Fully Remote
Essential for this role that you are able to travel to client sites regularly and work away from home with occasional overnight stays when customer or business needs dictate.
- Do you have significant experience in working as a consultant?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner?
- Do you have knowledge of Dynamics GP/Business Central?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Partners, they specialise in implementing innovative and functional software solutions into businesses in the charity and non-profit sector. This is an exciting opportunity to join as our client is at a time of ongoing growth and success with the opportunity to make a real difference on significant long-term projects.
As a Dynamics ERP Consultant you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of complete customer software solutions. With your excellent knowledge of Dynamics BC / GP along with experience of related reporting, integration, and customisation tools. You will work closely with our clients to support product delivery, advising on best practices to ensure product features are utilised to their maximum and meet the client‘s needs. You will be responsible for end of project delivery to support customers with user training and data migration, contributing to pre and post sales engagements to ensure our customers goals are delivered.
Dynamics ERP Consultant – Job Accountabilities
- Managing and leading our customer’s journey
- Plan and participate in business discovery and requirements sessions with our customers and key stakeholders.
- Analysing business needs, gathering, and documenting operational processes to plan and execute the implementation.
- Identifying efficient ways Dynamics BC / GP will add value to our customers.
- Work closely with a number of departments to assist the implementation of customers solutions
- Assist with project communication and guide best practice throughout the system implementation to advise clients on the integration and use of BC/GP software
Dynamics ERP Consultant – Experience Needed
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP/Business Central
- Experience working as a consultant.
- Able to form strong and lasting relationships.
- Proven experience in Design, Documentation, Install, Configuration, Testing, Training and Go Live
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in partner channel (desired)