Leading global provider of information, software, and services for accounting professionals.
Pivotal role in the business.
Package: £35,000 – £50,000 DPE + benefits
Office: Fully Remote – UK.
- Do you consider yourself a data specialist?
- Do you have experience have strong experience with Transact SQL?
- Do you want to work for a Global Giant serving customers in over 180 countries?
We are working with a leading global provider of information, software, and services for accounting professionals. This business currently has over 18,000+ members of the team turning over nearly 5 billion pounds per annum.
We are currently recruiting for a Data specialist on behalf of our client. The role is responsible for providing consultancy services which will support the business’s range of software products. These services will involve data transformation, SQL scripting to bespoke software products and solutions. Having the ability to communicate effectively to both internal managers as external clients is key. The objectives of this role would be to deliver Data conversations and Data migration services, Data extractions and system data analysis.
Data Consultant- Job Accountabilities
- Providing data solution services supporting a range of software products using Transact SQL.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues and raise and escalate if necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant software updates and new versions of software.
- Concentrating on delivering a high standard of service by constantly liaising with project managers and stakeholders internally on delivery on projects.
- Constantly communicating with the sales department regarding customer expectations and recommended data requirements.
- Creating documentation for each product and looking to update and improve on this documentation with every project completed.
Data Consultant- Experience Needed
- Experience with ETL, data manipulation, migration, and cleansing.
- Experienced using Transact SQL.
- Experience with data extraction from customer databases.
- Troubleshooting SQL queries and error messages.
- Experienced in C#.net and Visual studio.
- Experienced in Microsoft core products – Excel.
- Familiar with SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Knowledge of data mapping tools – Mapforce.
- Knowledge of Windows Powershell.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or similar reporting tools.
- Exposure to VS Github.
- Experience using back-office practice management/contact management systems.
Data Specialist/ ETL/ Data consultant/Migration/Data Migration/Data Conversions /Transact SQL/ PowerBI/ Powershell/