Customer Success Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated professional to join our Customer Success Management Team for the Logistics Service Provider (LSP) customers. Customer Success is responsible for managing the overall health and relationship of the LSP customers, focusing on their individual and network success using’ solutions.
Customer Success Management Team is available to the customers management and super users to help drive adoption, address support issues, and optimise their experience on the platform.
You will manage your own portfolio of customers to strengthen retention, increase expansion, and cultivate advocacy. You will act as the customers trusted advisor by delivering insights, best practices, and value-added recommendations.
This is a challenging role that requires strategic thinking and relationship building, and at times is also quite tactical, requiring hands-on problem-solving.
This role is home-based; you will preferably be located in the UK, but applications from other European locations will be considered.
- Creating highly satisfied customers by demonstrating a personal commitment to their successful use product
- Driving increased user adoption and customer engagement, creating long-term beneficial relationships, and enhancing the customer support experience.
- Monitoring customer health, retention, and day-to-day support activities.
- Collaborating with customers and internal teams alike to address areas of concern where appropriate.
- Advocating on behalf of the customer with Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to champion customer enhancements or bug fixes that will improve the customer experience.
- Operating as a point of escalation for customers, including answering how-to questions and coordinating with internal teams to address concerns regarding operational matters.
- Prioritising and triaging incoming customer issues.
- Collaborating with the Strategic Account Manager to provide performance metrics and identify opportunities.
- Significant work experience in customer success or customer service is required.
- Experience or familiarity with supply chain management, international trade, logistics, or shipping industry practices is required; experience in freight forwarding is preferred.
- Strong customer engagement experience; oral, written, and presentation skills with highly refined interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to multitask and work in a deadline/time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to work independently, and be a team player.