The Brief – Customer Success /Account Manager
Our client is a leading technology company working within logistics and supply chain software, who is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager for clients within ecommerce.
You will manage your own portfolio of customers to strengthen retention, increase expansion and cultivate advocacy.
The role will be working with a leading Warehouse Management System, that is mainly used within the ecommerce sector.
The Role – Customer Success /Account Manager
Have full accountability for a set of client accounts
- Adoption of products within the client
- Preparing for and operating business reviews
- Monitoring and acting on Customer Health
- Maintaining high levels of Customer Satisfaction and NPS
- Manage first stage escalations
- Identify the best practice of operating PVX in each use case
- Ensuring the client’s configuration meets their needs
- Making operational recommendations based on best practice
- Partner with the Client to ensure they reach their goals
- Be / become a subject matter expert in warehouse operations.
The Person – Customer Success /Account Manager
The Client Success Manager should have the following skills / experience:
- Experience in warehouse, logisitcs, ecommerce or supply chain would be highly advantageous.
- Strong customer relationship skills, ability to engage with all levels
- Ability to be self-driven and self-sufficient working remotely from the wider team
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
This is a great opportunity with a recognised market leader – apply now as interviews will be held soon.