Customer Success Manager- Leading Microsoft Partner
£30,000 – £60,000 base / £60,000 – £90,000 OTE
We are working with a leading Microsoft ERP Vendor who has a superb track record of focusing on both CRM / Business Central Implementations. They have numerous years’ experience helping SME organisations gain visibility on their internal operations. They are the number 1 trusted provider who are also ISO certified.
Role of Customer Success Manager
- Are you an established Customer Success / Account Manager with the ability to manage / support multiple projects?
- Do you have technical knowledge within ERP or similar software?
- Do you have experience in selling Software into Public Secor and Charities?
- Do you want to work for a market leading ERP Provider?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions within the ERP space. You will play a pivotal part in the customers experience / journey as you will be the first point of contact at the start of the project. It is essential you have previous experience working within a similar role, as you will be required to have both a technical understand as well as understanding customers pain points / advising them on the best possible solution for their needs. This is an exciting hire for the business as you will be the first man on the ground and will give you the opportunity to put your own stamp on this division.
Customer Success Manager – Job Accountabilities
- You will be responsible for project kick offs, project forecasting, support tickets
- Build and maintain strong relationships to gain a deep understanding of client business, priorities, and strategies.
- You will work alongside a range of teams including sales, marketing, consultancy, support, and R&D.
- Initially working remotely, you will ensure regular communication to your accounts.
- Provide technical resolutions to your customers, identifying solutions for their needs.
Customer Success Manager – Experience Needed
- Strong verbal, visual and written skills, and gravitas with stakeholders.
- You will be creative, upbeat, innovative, and have strong commercial acumen in terms of managing projects.
- Ability to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Previous experience working with ERP solutions.
- Beneficial to have experience selling into the Charities and Public Sector
Have a keen interest in technology and be passionate about it being used to deliver real business value.
Account Manager, New Business, Business Development, Sales Executive, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, SaaS, ERP, Information Technology, Enterprise Resource Planning, Existing Accounts, Customer Success, Support, Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, Public Sector, Charities