Cloud Client Manager
Hybrid working (UK Based only)
Accountancy Based Firm. This role will be focused on someone working in the office to assist the outsourced team and the cloud team manager.
- Assist with management of the offshoring bookkeepers including updating their work program and ensuring that they stay within budget on their allocated tasks.
- Run monthly/weekly reports to keep up to date with the team’s task progress on VAT returns/MOSS returns/YE accounts and bookkeeping deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable about MTD and stay up to date with any changes in HMRC’s VAT regulations.
- Liaise with PA’s when year-end accounts are ready to be booked in
- Answer bookkeepers’ queries and liaise directly with clients.
- Ensure deadlines are met and work planned accordingly.
- Ensure bookkeeping jobs are done efficiently as possible by following the efficiency checklist and making the necessary improvements.
- Review bookkeeping work to ensure TB is accurate and provide necessary training so bookkeepers learn from their mistakes.
- Check bookkeeping postings to ensure postings are 100% accurate.
- Cover bookkeeping work if required during busy periods.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of accountancy and tax principles with the ability to train others clearly.
- AAT Qualified
- Xero experience
Woodford Green, Essex. 2 Days per week.
Job Reference: 34119_1674647699
Salary: £27000 - £34000 per annum
Salary From: £27000
Salary To: £34000
Job Industries: IT
Job Locations: Woodford Green, London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: good problem solving skills, communication skills, AAAT