Channel Partner Manager- Contact Centre Provider
Basic- £80,000 – £110,000 base/ £130,000 – £180,000 OTE
Why: Market leading Contact Centre WFM Solution Provider
UK – Remote
- Do you have 6+ years SaaS experience, specifically selling into the channel?
- Are you an experience Account Manager?
- Do you have experience in generating demand through partner events?
- Do you have experience in a consultative sales cycle?
We are working with the market leading Contact Centre Workforce Management Software provider, who have grown over 150% in the last 2 years and looking to do the same again. They have recent won an award for being the highest performer within their space. They have also gone through an immense amount of investment ($25m+).
As a Channel Partner Manager, your focus will be winning, maintaining, and expanding the relationships with assigned channel partners. It is vital that you have experience in selling through the channel with more mid-level partners and clients. Within this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate your successes focussing on a partner in a specific vertical market. You will also be expected to foster relationships from the ground up between the channel partners and sellers.
You will be a part of the diverse sales team, as well as having on hard training from elite sales professionals. You will also take part in a thorough training programme lasting 6 weeks. This will allow you to become a product expert and to hit the ground running. They have a great reputation within the industry, and they are looking for an intelligent individual to join their team and to take their product to the next level. This is a great role for someone who is looking for progression, autonomy and fantastic earning potential whilst working in an energetic environment.
Responsibilities: Channel Partner Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of annual sales quota consistently
- Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process through partner organisations to end users
- Proactively understand partners needs on a regular basis
Competencies: Channel Partner Manager-
- 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS via the channel, ideally into the contact centre space: Telecommunications, Utilities, Retail
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients requirements
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, CCaaS, Information Technology, Contact Centre, WFM, Workforce Management, Sales Consultant, Enterprise, Territory, Telecommunications, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services, Channel Account Manager, Channel Sales