Business Development Manager- HR and Finance Software
Basic- £40,000 – £60,000 / OTE £80,000 – £120,000 OTE
Why: Front Runner of the Market, £MM Organization
Globally Recognized Training / International Opportunity
North West London
- Do you have 4+ years successful sales experience in the field of Human Resources and Financial software?
- Can you demonstrate field sales experience managing sales pipeline, territory management and closing business?
- Hunger for Success and driven by innovative HR technology?
We are currently working with a multi-national organisation who are unique in their approach to providing Human Resource and Financial software. Innovation is the root of their business which is why they are the trusted leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. Imagine yourself building your own client base whilst having support from world leader sales managers who have organically grown within the same role.
You will be in charge generating new business from strategic research, prospecting clients and proactive new business acquisition. This is a field based role where you will work autonomously towards revenue target. AOV can range from £10K to £50K and the current sales team are averaging 5/8 meetings per week.
This is a company who truly values unlocking their diverse workforce allowing them to grow whilst receiving globally industry recognised training outlining a clear progression path. Their headquarters in London is energetic, warming and innovative. With over 10,000 employee’s within the UK alone with average employee staying in the business over 5 years.
If you have 3+ years software sales experience, a new business attitude and a mature approach to your work then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of signings and revenue focussed
- Clear market knowledge of HR and Legal services- HCM, WFM, SaaS
- Retaining your own multi-country territory working closely and partnering with other local sales teams in the UK
- Defining your own sales pipeline in your territory
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships
- Strategically managing sales relationships to facilitate lead generation, pipeline growth and account mapping
- Raising awareness to your market to the digital HR team and to other market leaders
Competencies: Business Development Manager
- Commercial knowledge in positioning market leading solutions
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Multi language skills to be able to liaise with other territories
- Ability to use innovative ideas to develop own network internally and externally
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, fulfilling clients expectations
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, HR, WFM, HCM, Financial, Field Sales