Business Development Manager
Non Management Sales Position
Why: One of the fastest growing gaming platforms globally
Basic 40,000e – 60,000e
Home based autonomous position
- Do you have a strong network within Mobile Game Publisher / Studios?
- Are you able to work autonomously and from home?
- Are you passionate about esports and the industry as a whole?
If you have no experience in mobile gaming, then this is not the position for you.
Our client is one of the fastest growing platform’s for powering esports tournaments across millions of communities such as Discord, Line, Kakao and etc. The company is also backed by one on the top 5 gaming platforms in the world with over 300m users spread across 100 countries and backed by some the biggest names in Silicon Valley, Korea and Japan. As a global business with a global vision this autonomous and unique position will give you the chance to work in one of the fastest growing most valuable industries.
Their team are agile and taking on the esports world at an aggressive pace. Their culture values individual creativity in solving problems and finding solutions for our partners. The esports landscape changes daily. You will navigate this changing landscape, and help their expansion throughout EMEA crafting long-term partnerships with the worlds greatest mobile game developers. This role is results oriented. With great freedom comes great responsibility. As you grow with the company, your responsibilities will grow as well.
This territory is primarily focused on Finnish game publishers/studios. After achieving success in Finland you will be able to expand to other Nordic geos. You have a passion for esports and (mobile) gaming. You love sales and finding ways to make deals happen. You can work autonomously and produce results. You are enthusiastic about life and always have a good story to share.
The position is a Business Development role where you will be a hungry, driven and professional sales person. However, in keeping with the industry you will need to be fun, personable and with a genuine passion for the industry. You will be a superstar with bonus points awarded if you are a gamer yourself.
Business Development Manager – Requirements
- 2+ years experience selling into the mobile gaming space in Finland
- Experience of the mobile gaming space such as Ad Network Sales, User Acquisition, Gaming Events etc.
- Pre-existing relationships would be a major positive and a network within gaming developers would be a major benefit
- Ability to build partnerships with new and old customers
- A passion and enthusiasm for esports
- Able to work autonomously and off your own initiative remotely
- Strong client facing and phone-based experience
Business Development Manager – Why This Role?
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Free work schedule – they are interested in what you have done this week to make your relationships successful and profitable, not in how many hours you spent sitting in a chair.
- The team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan.
- Culture that encourages loads of learning from each other.
- Have a crazy idea like painting a bus in the company color scheme to generate buzz with developers at a conference? They love fun and creative ideas.
- It’s ok to make a mistake. If the bus idea doesn’t work out, learn from it and move on.
- Majority of the business has been there for 6+ years