Business Development Manager- Fintech Software
Basic- £30,000 – £35,000 / OTE £60,000 – £70,000
Why: Disruptive Tech Business, Recent £1m investment
UK Remote- Car and full UK driving licence needed
- Do you have 1+ years successful sales experience selling software / technology?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to use strategic methods of gaining new business?
- Do you have previous experience of working a fully cold calling position?
- Do you have a proven track record of successfully meeting your targets?
I am currently working with an exciting SaaS start-up who have recently received over £1m investment and is in the process of growing their sales function, and in the process of another round of investment. Their software offering is revolutionising the industry and helping organisations to aid procurement. Great time to start as you will be the first sales professional on the floor which offers great progression opportunities.
You will be responsible for solely generating new business through strategic lead generation, prospecting clients, and a proactive new business approach. This is an integral role within the team, which will require you to work autonomously toward revenue targets and KPI’s whilst having specialised training.
This is a business who are at the start of a very exciting and successful journey who are looking for a confident, ambitious, and driven individual to join the team. This is a homebased role, but you will be required to travel into the office once a week based in the Midlands. So, if you have 1+ years B2B Software Sales experience, a new business attitude and results driven then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities: Business Development Manager-
- Be Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales targets in the form of appointments booked and revenue
- Expanding their customer base through strategic new business prospects
- Creating and maintaining executive and senior management relationships- C Level / executive
- Strategically managing the sales process from lead generation to booking appointments and closing new business opportunities
- Effectively communicating their values through proposals, demos, and presentations
Competencies: Business Development Manager-
- Proven track record for sourcing and closing new business
- Awareness of a consultative sales process
- Take lead in client facing opportunities, meeting clients’ requirements
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Provide consistent pipeline opportunities, managing account decision making process to ensure revenue is achieved
- Provide accurate and timely account pipeline reports, account plan updates and sales forecasts
Business Development, Account Executive, Sales Executive, New Business, Software As A Service, SaaS, Fintech, Inside Sales, Internal Sales, Information Technology, Finance, Sales Consultant, SDR, Field Sales