Business Development Manager
Selling: Software Consultancy, Software Modernisation, Digital Transformation
Basic: £55,000 – £70,000 / OTE £100,000 (uncapped) + Benefits
Why: 100% growth in 18 months
C/M Include: Asos, Tesco, Moonpig, Amazon
- Are you experienced in selling Software Consultancy, Software Modernisation or Digital Transformation?
- Are you confident selling into C-Level decision makers into enterprise clients?
- Are you comfortable talking with CTO’s, IT Director and IT Transformation decision makers?
The company is a leading Software Consultancy providing some of the best Software Consultancy, Software Development and Digital Transformation around working with major name such as Asos, Tesco, Amazon and EY. They are experts, grown out of a passion for perfection and rivalling some of the best names out there working on major opportunities with Mid-Enterprise sized clients. Growing at around 50% YOY and with offices based throughout the UK and EMEA they are looking for somebody who can help them win more household names.
The business has a culture of continuous learning, where you will be encouraged to learn and challenge yourself, through the support and teachings of team members and unlimited provision of resources. Their people are continually progressing. They are best in class and committed to developing the best code and software solutions, working with an enviable client list. This is a truly consultative sell and you will need to have a background in bespoke software consultancy.
Their sales process is based on networking, consultative relationships and establishing long-term partnerships rather than quick wins with deal sizes anywhere from £100k – £1m. So you will need to be highly consultative with proven services sales experience. Strong verticals for them is FS, Retail and Ecommerce but most importantly you will be need to have proven results in enterprise selling.
Business Development Manager – Responsibilities
- Demonstrable experience in a sales position, which includes developing new business opportunities.
- Sold Software Consultancy, Software Modernisation, Digital Transformation, Bespoke IT Solutions
- The ability to build positive and collaborative relationships with clients and employ the consultative approach in sales / business development conversations.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with Mid Market – Enterprise Clients
- Strong over the phone and F2F
- Ability to self-manage in this autonomous role
- Ability to bring idea’s, new processes and strategy to the position.
- A tenacious and upbeat attitude!
- Selling of IT Consultancy / IT Advisory / Digital Transformation services / Software and Technical Solutions
Business Development Manager – Experience
- Proven network in the UK of Mid-Enterprise clients.
- Proven ability to sell consultatively. Ideally a services lead offering within IT consultancy / software consultancy / digital transformation
- Able to generate sustainable revenue by growing existing client base
- Able to foster your own client development
- To help us improve sales strategy by collecting and providing market insights
- To work with our marketing team: foster relationships through these channels by participating in our events, and support the team by providing input on any collateral and sales toolkits.
- To work collaboratively with Professional Services when existing projects are up for renewal or extension.
Business Development, Account Manager, New Business, Sales Executive, Software / IT Consultancy, Beskpoke Software Development and Software Training, IT consultancy, account management, account director